Bona Prime Classic is a non-yellowing waterborne primer that produces a light wood colouration and retains the natural appearance of the wood.
It is very elastic and particularly suitable for wooden floors with high movement such as end-grain floors, softwood plank floors and hardwood floors with underfloor heating.
• Compatible with all Bona’s waterborne topcoats
• High solids content for a well-bodied surface.
• Reduces potential for side-bonding
• Approved by DIBt for better indoor air quality
• NMP and NEP free
• VOC 2010 compliant
The innovative formulation of Bona Mega offers the superior performance of a 2-component finish inside a 1-component product offering superior protection against spills and scuffs.
No mixing is required which means that it can be conveniently used straight from the bottle. Bona Mega is versatile and ideal for wooden floors in offices, smaller shops, hotel rooms and similar locations and as a premium choice for homes. Highly recommended for plank floors and floors with underfloor heating.
• Superior protection against spills and scuffs
• 1K simplicity with 2K performance
• High resistance to wear
• Highly recommended for underfloor heating
• Excellent flow and levelling
• Proven track record, still unique after 28 million litres and 136 million m2 covered
• Made of renewable resources for the most part
• Friction approved to DIN 18032:2
Finish with excellent durability and reliable performance on wooden floors in highly trafficked public locations. Easy to apply on large surfaces, hardwearing and easy to maintain. Can be used to protect untreated wood as well as prefinished parquet
• Supreme finish for commercial areas
• Excellent resistance to wear
• Excellent application and levelling properties for a flawless result
• Suitable for recoating already finished surfaces*
• Non-yellowing surface
• Classified EC1R for very low emissions and indoor air pollution
• Friction approved to both EN 14904:2006 and DIN 18032:2
• Meets ÖNORM C 2354 Category C (Very Heavy Wear)